Hy friends, So today I am here with the exciting guide about the best tablets.
In this guide your all confusion regarding which is the best and good quality tablet to choose from the market? Will be cleared.
These are some points which you should know before comparing the tablets between each other.
So let’s dive into it!
What keys should we consider to choose a Tablet?
In the world of tablets, we will find a fairly wide range of operating systems. Knowing the advantages and disadvantages will help us choose the device that best suits what we need.
And although the explanation of each one deserves to be much more extensive, we have made a very generic summary but we hope that it is useful with what we should know.
Currently, the largest market share is distributed among these systems:
- Android: Google's operating system is one of the most versatile and with the most market penetration. Most of the applications you'll find are adapted to Android. The downside of Android is that they don't ensure you always have the latest updated version. If we want a rigorous and automatic update, the devices that have the Android One and Android Pixel seal ensure at least two years of updates.
- iOS: Here we will find the Apple iPad, which works with iOS. Apple devices have a perfect compatibility between them, so if you have an iPhone or a Mac, you might want to access an iPad. Of course, it is much more restrictive than Android, although it keeps devices updated for more years.
- Windows: This is the Microsoft operating system, which has numerous models, all very focused on the work environment, adapting the applications to be able to use them as if we were using a laptop. The downside of this system in a Tablet is that it can be somewhat complicated. unless we use it in a “computer model” (with the keyboard connected).
- Fire OS: This is the Amazon system, which has the downside that it is not compatible with official Google applications. Although it works well, it is a bounded ecosystem and does not have so many applications, support or community.
Anyway, it is important that the Tablet we choose has the latest version of the operating system. If we buy an interface with an old system we may miss many useful and basic updates, as well as important security updates.
In addition to being a topic of tastes, you can set some recommended inch guidelines depending on their use:
- The mini-screens (between 7 and 8 inches): They are designed for leisure. They are easy to handle and transport and are perfect if we are going to use them to read or watch videos.
- The average screens (between 9 and 10 inches): They are the most sold for their versatility. Because they are useful both if we are going to use them for leisure or for topics related to work or studies. In addition, being one of the most demanded sizes we will find a greater variety of models of all brands.
- Large screens (11 inches and up): If we are looking for something lighter than a computer to transport to college or work, this will be the best and most comfortable option. They are usually used by connecting a keyboard since such a large size makes it difficult to handle them with one hand.
Pixels per inch
Another aspect to check is that the screen has a minimum resolution. Both to watch movies and to work, we will need the information to be displayed clearly on the screen.
Although it will depend on the use we give it, as a general rule we should not buy a Tablet with less than 200 pixels per inch (dpi).
It is an important element, especially if we are thinking of using it as a work tool. A higher RAM will allow us to work with a larger number of applications running at the same time.
In any case, each operating system will require more or less RAM for its operation. For example, Apple devices are much more effective in terms of using this memory, and they need fewer gigabytes to work well. However, Android is more demanding in the number of GB it needs to achieve a smooth experience.
As a general rule (except with iOS) and not to be mistaken, from 4GB we make sure that we will be able to make normal use of our device. With an iPad, we can lower this measure since they optimize their systems very well.
Currently, there are many models that do not allow us to increase this factor. So we must be knowledgeable about it to ensure that we will not subtract user experience.
If we find a Tablet with the possibility of increasing internal storage, we will probably save a lot of money on your purchase and we will not have to look so hard at this factor.
If not and do not give us the option to expand storage, we will go-to models that have a minimum of 16GB. Henceforth, depending on the use that we will give it.